This post contains affiliate links. That means I may earn a small comision if you click on a link and purchase something. This cost you nothing. Read all the legal boring stuff here..
Resize file to 10.799 wide by 9.956 tall.
Looking for a quick and easy flower to make? This paper gerbera daisy fits the bill.
When I make a new template, I normally only make a couple flowers for pictures but never more than that. This template was so easy and quick, I made a whole bouquet of them for my kitchen table.
Gerbera daisies don’t come in blue but that’s the great thing about paper flowers, you can make them in what ever color you want.
Want more quick and easy flowers. Check out this other template for a paper cosmos.
How would you like a free poppy template?
- Silhouette or Cricut
- 18 gauge green paper covered floral wire
- Metallic text-weight paper
- I use the colors fairway, lagoon, quartz, rose quartz, and azalea
- You can use card-stock instead of metallic paper
- Glue Gun
- Wire cutters
- Flower Shaping Mat and Shaping tools
The links will bring you to Amazon, Cards and Pockets, and Cricut