*This post contains affiliated links. This means I earn a small commission if you follow the link and purchase something. It won’t cost you extra but it helps me make more templates for you.*
Looking for a quick and easy flower to make? This paper gerbera daisy fits the bill.
When I make a new template, I normally only make a couple flowers for pictures but never more than that. This template was so easy and quick, I made a whole bouquet of them for my kitchen table.
Gerbera daisies don’t come in blue but that’s the great thing about paper flowers, you can make them in what ever color you want.
Want more quick and easy flowers. Check out this other template for a paper cosmos.
- Silhouette or Cricut
- 18 gauge green paper covered floral wire
- Metallic text-weight paper
- I use the colors fairway, lagoon, quartz, rose quartz, and azalea
- You can use card-stock instead of metallic paper
- Glue Gun
- Wire cutters
- Flower Shaping Mat and Shaping tools
The links will bring you to Amazon, Cards and Pockets, and Cricut