This post contains affiliate links. That means I may earn a small comision if you click on a link and purchase something. This cost you nothing. Read all the legal boring stuff here..
Resize file to 5.600 wide by 8.548 tall.
This is my first crepe paper flower template and now, I’m in love with crepe paper. It is super easy to work with and I love how the petals cup.
Crepe paper will shape in ways that cardstock never will.
You will need to cut this one by hand unless you have a Cricut Maker or a Silhouette Cameo 4 and a rotary blade.
Follow along with the video to learn how to make a paper lotus.
- Silhouette Cameo 4, Cricut Maker, or Scissors
- Floral wire
- 18 gauge green paper covered
- Extra Fine Lia Griffith crepe paper
- Colors linen and honeysuckle
- Text-weight metallic paper
- Ultra-low temp hot glue gun
- Wire cutters
- Colors red and green