This post contains affiliate links. That means I may earn a small comision if you click on a link and purchase something. This cost you nothing. Read all the legal boring stuff here..
Resize file to 9.428 wide by 10.399 tall.
Have you ever been enchanted by a picture of a carpet of bluebells? If you haven’t seen a picture like that, you’re missing out. I love the simplicity of the bluebell. It’s not elaborate like a peony or rose but it still has a beauty that is hard to beat. This bluebell paper flower template is a very easy to make.
How would you like a free poppy template?
- Silhouette, Cricut, or Scissors
- 20 gauge white paper covered floral wire
- Metallic text-weight paper
- I use the colors Fairway and Vista
- You can use card-stock instead of metallic paper
- Hot glue gun
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters
- Floral foam
- Dried floral moss
The links will bring you to Amazon and Cards and Pockets